Content Marketing & PR Manager
Are you highly experienced in Content Marketing and PR? Are you a positive, ambitious and creative person that loves a new challenge?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
We’re looking for an experienced Content Marketing and PR Manager that will make sure the company’s awareness and digital presence will reach a higher level.
- Manage the content from its idea, implementation to reporting: you will be responsible for the 360° content production process that includes content for the website, blog posts, video content, printed materials, press releases, social media, employees’ and partners announcements;
- Edit content so it is top-notch and in-line with our quality guidelines;
- Optimize the online content using SEO tools to improve the organic traffic;
- Closely follow the competitors’ content strategies;
- Prepare & Execute External and Internal Communications strategies;
- Develop and execute a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key reporters/editors from health tech area;
- Collaborate closely with Product development, Business Development and Sales.
- At least 5 years of experience in content marketing;
- At least 5 years of experience in PR and Media Relations;
- Have an impeccable grammar and spelling in English (native speaker);
- Be familiar with content practices for SEO and keyword research (experience with SEMrush is a plus);
- Experience in digital content and formatting texts for the web;
- Have a good relationship with international journalists;
- Master the task of pitching journalists to get positive coverage;
- Master the task of releasing information to counter negative publicity, handling crisis and emergency communications;
- Be able to adapt complex scientific topics and write them in a user-friendly way;
- Education in Marketing, Journalism or Communication.
- A dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Career progression within the company
To apply, please click on here GenEplanet application.
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now