Country Manager- Poland
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and strong managerial skills? Are you interested in planning and strategic handling of existing products and services and are looking for your next challenge?
GenePlanet is a global, innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
We are currently seeking an adaptable and experienced Country Manager as we increase our market share in Poland. With the development of the business, you will have an opportunity to create and manage GenePlanet’s subsidiary as well as hire and develop your team as the business grows.
The perfect candidate will be highly driven, entrepreneurial, organised, have proven management experience and will help support GenePlanet’s rapid growth.
- Maintaining a robust sales pipeline of all of our existing products (NutriFit, NIPT etc.)
- Creating, developing and executing a comprehensive account/territory plan and market analysis
- Leading the development, execution and review of strategic, tactical and operational plans
- Further establishing and developing relationships with industry CEOs, CMOs, and other key executive decision makers in the Polish market
- Shaping the future of our organization by building, training and motivating a high performing sales team
- Supporting all business and functional activities to ensure growth
- Customize product solutions to create new business opportunities
- Identifying, qualifying and developing new opportunities through prospecting and networking
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key markets
- Proven experience in a senior leadership role (5+ years), preferably within the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Proven working experience as a business development manager or sales manager
- Deep knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Great understanding of the Polish market
- Proactive, self-starter with strong commercial acumen
- Leadership qualities – ability to lead and deliver results in a highly motivated, demanding environment
- Sharp, action orientated with strong analytical skills
- Proficiency in English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Experience managing complex client accounts
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change, be creative, curious, prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- We run on ideas, energy and opportunity so you will have the freedom to develop, build and succeed
- A dynamic, ambitious, young and positive working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Generous commission scheme and bonus based on performance and results
- Career progression
To apply send your CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com.
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now