Legal Compliance Officer
Are you a positive, solution focused individual with a passion for law? Do you like to research and learn about compliance and new regulations in the field of genetics and data protection?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
- Partner with the Management team to ensure the company adheres to laws, regulations, guidelines and specifications relevant to its business
- Monitor, maintain and manage the company’s data security, market compliance and trademark requirements
- Monitor regulations regarding genetics, personal data, insurance etc.
- Monitor and maintain records of all data processing activities conducted by the company
- Develop and execute relevant compliance projects
- Conduct regular security audits to ensure compliance and address potential problems
- Contract preparation
- Law degree from accredited law school as a minimum
- 5+ years of experience
- Expert knowledge of data protection law and practices
- Autonomy, eagerness, positiveness and can hit the ground running
- Solution focused
- Interest and drive to research and learn both domestic and foreign law practices
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Strong team player and ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Strong negotiation and general business skills
- A dynamic, ambitious and positive working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Career progression within the company
To apply send your application including CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now