Are you a positive and creative person? Ambitious? Do you like working with people? Are you interested in planning and strategic handling of existing products and services? Are you comfortable with English? Do you have a life science background with an eye for sales? Are you able to schedule tasks by priority?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analyses in the field of human genetics.
Due to expansion we are looking for younger ambitious colleagues, whose core business is the sale of genetic tests and partners’ support. We are looking for people who will convince us with their confidence and we will adapt your workplace so that you may grow with our company.
- A university degree in the field of ‘life science’ (biotechnology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine)
- Excellent communication skills, we are looking for proficient users of English, any additional language is a plus
- A driving license
- Precision, dynamics, response, persistence, motivation
- To love working in a team, self-initiative
- Active knowledge and use of MS Office
- Active promotion of the company’s portfolio
- Research and development of different markets
- Strategic planning, testing and documenting of product development
- Maintaining long-term relationships with customers and key opinion makers
- Active cooperation with the sales and marketing team
- Ensuring timely and effective execution of tasks
- Preparation of reports and business plans
- Dynamic work in a young, creative team
- Possibility of personal and career development
- Additional training and education opportunities
- Chance of promotion and additional reward
- The job is for a long period after the successful completion of the probationary period
To apply send your application including CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now