Product marketing manager – Health Intelligence
Are you a person who cares about the customer experience and the latest products and services related to health, nutrition, activity trackers, exercise? Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Do you like working with people?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a proactive person, who would like to work on an exciting new product, is not afraid of a challenge, is driven, ambitious and willing to work hard and contribute to the company’s success. In return will we offer you a working environment that truly encourages growth, expansion and innovation.
Key role responsibilities:
- Work across several aspects of product marketing – from product strategy, customer research, product development, to branding and positioning, digital campaigns, events and communication.
- Create, implement, track and optimize innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, acquisition, engagement and retention
- Focus on our competitors, their offerings, and how they serve customers
- Follow trends to keep track of what is in the market and influence pricing/value to consumers.
- Work closely with the User experience, Design, Sales, R&D and IT teams
- Planning and reporting your work, achievements and progress
- 3+ years of experience in product marketing management, branding, creative development and campaign execution
- Interest and a real passion for health (nutrition, sport, beauty, mental wellbeing)
- Understanding of relevant technologies: similar products and services, the internet and computers, mobile.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Full English language proficiency
- Multidisciplinary, fast learner
- A university degree in the field of ‘life science’ (biotechnology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, medicine, pharmacy) is a plus
- Full driving license
- Precision, dynamics, response, persistence, motivation
- Active knowledge and use of MS Office, Slack, Asana and similar tools
- A practical, proactive, focused approach with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Working on an exciting new product in a dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Career progression within the company
- Full-time position
To apply send your CV and Cover letter in English to email@example.com
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now