Are you a positive and ambitious person? Do you have experience working within the insurance sector? Are you interested in planning and strategic handling of existing products and services? Do you have an eye for sales and are looking for your next challenge?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analyses in the field of human genetics.
Due to international expansion, we are looking for an experienced sales and business development manager with an insurance background, that will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients across multiple territories and identifying and developing potential markets.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of our industry, products, and services
- Identify target prospects within defined territories and industries, and collect and manage contact data
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing and predicting clients’ objectives
- Customize product solutions to create new business opportunities
- Develop senior level contacts across organisations
- Deliver engaging, effective sales presentations that provide a clear message to all existing and prospective clients
- Demonstrate leadership, and mentor junior team members
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Set, monitor and execute personal objectives
- Develop and maintain excellent levels of market knowledge/leads through networking, event attendance, trade press etc.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, key account manager, sales representative or a relevant role
- Past experience within the insurance sector
- Proven sales successes and achievements to date
- Experience in working with targets and KPI’s
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Proficiency in English is a must, any additional language is a plus
- Demonstrable knowledge of biotechnology sector or experienced managing complex client accounts
- Past experience in the pharmacy sector is a plus
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ablility to embrace and adapt to change, be creative, curious, prepared to ask questions and think outside the box
- Ability to work with and successfully manage a team
- A dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Generous commission scheme based on team targets
- Career progression within the company
To apply send your application including CV in English to [email protected]
Let's get in touch
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Please include CV in English. Apply now