Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Is your passion research and the field of biomedicine?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana. The main activity of the company is the research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a proactive person, whose interest is in the field biomedicine and research, is not afraid of a challenge, is driven, ambitious and willing to work hard and contribute to the company’s success. In return will we offer you a working environment that truly encourages growth, expansion and innovation.
- Research and development in the field of cell-free DNA
- Project coordination
- Analytical work and laboratory coordination
- Clinical sample collection
- Communication with consortium partners
- Timely and effective execution of tasks
- Preparation of reports
- Complex project decision making
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD in the field of science (biotechnology, biomedicine, medicine, molecular biology, bioinformatics or similar)
- At least 3 years of research experience
- Excellent knowledge of molecular technologies such as NGS, digital-PCR, qPCR
- Knowledge of statistical methods for data processing
- Knowledge of regulations in the field of development of diagnostic tests (LDT, CE-IVD)
- Excellent computer knowledge and knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Accuracy and capability of both independent and teamwork
- A dynamic, ambitious and positive working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Career progression within the company
- This position is for a long period after the successful completion of the probationary period
To apply send your CV and Cover letter in English to [email protected].
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now