Sales Representative – Key Account Manager for Austrian market
Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Do you like working with people? Are you interested in planning and strategic handling of existing products and services? Do you have a life science background with an eye for sales and are able to successfully prioritise?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana, selling to over 30 countries. The main activity of the company is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analyses in the field of human genetics. Due to increased volume of business, we are looking for a partner for the Austrian market.
This role is an ideal opportunity for a charismatic person, who is not afraid of a challenge, is driven, ambitious and willing to work hard and contribute to the company’s success. In return will we offer you a working environment that truly encourages growth, expansion and innovation.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Native German speaker and full English language proficiency
- A university degree in the field of ‘life science’ (biotechnology, biology, microbiology, biochemistry, medicine, pharmacy, veterinary medicine) is a plus
- About 1-3 years of experience in sales
- Full driving licence
- Precision, dynamics, response, persistence, motivation
- Active knowledge and use of MS Office
- A practical, proactive, focussed approach with a positive, “can do” attitude
- Active promotions of the company’s portfolio (including diagnostic in screening medical testing) in the Austrian market
- Maintaining and nurturing long-term relationships with customers and key opinion makers
- Active cooperation with the sales and marketing team
- Planning and reporting your work, achievements and progress
- Participating in organizing and conducting professional lectures, promotions and congresses
- A dynamic, young working environment
- Creative team
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Generous commission scheme based on team targets
- Career progression within the company
- Full time position
- Stimulative bonus
To apply send your CV and Cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now