Are you a positive, creative and ambitious person? Do you find yourself in love with the latest interactive design trends and technologies? Do you find it easy to paint the big picture in addition to getting your hands dirty in the details?
GenePlanet is an innovative, high-tech company based in Ljubljana. The main company activity is research and development of products from the field of biotechnology, where we specialize in genetic testing and analysis in the field of human genetics.
Due to increased volume of business we’re looking for a talented UX/UI designer for digital products. As a member of our team you’ll be working across various stages of the creative process and have a chance to work on cutting-edge projects.
- Developing UX/UI concepts for different digital products (process flows, sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes)
- Collaborating with product owners, users and developers to create intuitive, user-friendly digital products (mobile apps, web apps, websites)
- Cooperation/coordination of user research activities
- Following new and emerging UX/UI trends to educate and keep current and forward thinking
- 5+ years of professional UX/UI experience of mobile applications/websites Proficiency using Invison, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Excellent self-organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with usability engineering in the medical, pharmaceutical, and/or healthcare industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Interactive design, visual/Communication/Graphic Design, or UX Design or related field is a plus
- A dynamic, ambitious, young and positive working environment
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working
- Career progression
To apply send your application including CV in English to [email protected]
Let's get in touch
Please include CV in English. Apply now